Sunday, 14 May 2017

SPORTY SPRING VIBES WITH ECCO GOLF

Hello hello and welcome back!

Spring has finally arrived in Estonia. How much we've missed you!

Spring is all about bright and pastel colors, so let me show you one of my favorite items for spring that I totally adore.

These greyish-beige with bright pink sole edge and laces from ECCO are actually golf shoes, so I borrowed all the equipment for golf and pretended that I am a golf player... well that was fun!




 

But as I have never played golf and maybe will never play again, I love to style these shoes with my pastel knee-length skirt, light beige thin sweater with collar, dark blue scarf, red coat and of course RED LIPSTICK to match my coat :)


The sole is super comfortable, however the cashier told that they would be uncomfortable to walk on the hard ground. But for me the sole is amazing.




Please take a moment and see how amazing they are!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paulyne B. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig