Saturday, 6 May 2017

HOW I GET PERFECT TAN WITH VITA LIBERATA SELF TANNING MOUSSE

Hello and welcome back!



In this post I want to tell you about my way of achieving perfect tan.

First things first, WHY I decided to use fake tan mousse instead of visiting a solarium?

Let's start from the beginning. Almost every spring I used to visit a solarium, just to get a light tan before summer. I thought that everything is okay, but suddenly my skin became very rough and super dry. So I thought it's the right time to visit my dermatologist.
What we found out was that my skin's protective layer is extremely thin due to UV rays.
I was shocked by the result and after that I changed my mind towards self tanning. And now I am a happy owner of Vita Liberata Self Tanning Tinted Mousse in Dark shade.





So it's time to talk about WHAT I do and HOW I apply self tanner on my body.

1. EXFOLIATE

The key to perfect tan is exfoliating the body first!
For that I am using exfoliating glove and my favorite shower gel that smells gorgeous.
While exfoliating I always concentrate on elbows and knees, so they don't look extremely darker next to the rest of the body.





After exfoliating I rinse all the shower gel off and then...


2. SHAVE

Make sure you make legs super smooth by shaving them properly. It allows you to be spotless after tanning

3. TAN

First I gently shake the bottle and put the tan applicator glove on. Then apply 2 pumps for one leg and 2 for the other one. For stomach I need only one pump and for hands as well. Thanks to the tint I can see where I apply the mousse. 


I move the glove in circular motions to get on every part of the skin.
After applying the mousse all over my body, I let it dry before putting my clothes on.

It takes around 4-8 hours until the mousse is completely set, but I wash it off after 6 hours from the moment I applied it.

Here you can see the difference between skin tone before and after applying the mousse, and after the mousse has set in.




For those of you, who love to be tanned and whose skin in sensitive, I highly recommend using tanning mousses and creams instead of solarium!





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I think most people see tanning as a single step, but this shows it's a process, especially if you want to keep your skin healthy and soft. Helpful tips! You've got a gorgeous golden glow!

    Liz
    http://withwonderandwhimsy.com/2017/05/03/taking-your-blog-from-creative-outlet-to-career/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I get qute tired of preparing for tanning.
      Thank you so much! Your own blog is so inspiring and helpful! Would definitely subscribe as soon as I get to the computer! ❤️

      Delete

© Paulyne B. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig