Sunday, 12 February 2017

SEAWEED GREEN WINTER COAT STYLE

Good evening everyone! It's Sunday, and for me it's a big YAY. Let me tell you why...
I am particularly excited about tomorrow as I am going to attend my very first presentation for ECCO. I cannot tell you now the exact things they are going to present, but very, very soon it will be up on my blog. That means only one thing... STAY TUNED!😉
But now, I wanted to share with you one of my essential winter pieces that I am obsessed with at the moment. This winter hasn't been as cold as 4 or 5 years ago, lucky us!


This coat I bought for its seaweed green color and classic style. In fact, I was looking for light beige straight-cut winter coat, but as I walked into River Island, I fell in love with this beautiful piece. It is straight-cut coat as well, but as you close the belt, it makes every figure stand out.
It can be worn in a more casual look with big cozy sweater and light denim jeans, or styled more elegantly for business. Not to mention it pairs really well with light colors (bright sweaters, jeans, shoes) which makes a very contrasted and beautiful look.
This time I mixed casual and classy and came out with this easy look without putting in no effort at all.








PS. Now they have the coat in baby pink color!

What do you think of this look? Comment below!

xx Paulyne







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paulyne B. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig